It has come to our attention that one of our staff member’s e-mail had been “spoofed”
“ Email spoofing is a technique used in spam and phishing attacks to trick users into thinking a message came from a person or entity they either know or can trust. In spoofing attacks, the sender forges email headers so that client software displays the fraudulent sender address, which most users take at face value.”
Please refer to below screenshot of spoofed mail:
- Please take note that the Name and e-mail address is different – not sent from us
- Our signature and names are being used without our consent.
- DO NOT OPEN THE ATTCHMENTS
- If you are unsure why this mail was sent to you DO NOT open the attchment.
- Please phone us if you are unsure.